Gameboy Development Forum

Discussion about software development for the old-school Gameboys, ranging from the "Gray brick" to Gameboy Color
(Launched in 2008)

You are not logged in.

Ads

#1 2018-01-30 07:16:58

npzman
Banned

Official Apology to the whole website

Hi there

I may have annoyed and harassed you for not getting what I want by spamming emails and De-Railing threads. I don't expect to be forgiven. Will be very thankful if they do though and gives me 2nd chance to earn back the respect , trust and credibility on the site. I would say 2018 is a new year meaning every shit you do back in 2017 you get one year wiser. Already having to head back to school and starting the programming course online. It will be a busy year for me.

Why should I get a 2nd chance you may ask

1. It will not happen again year by year people ages so they get wiser

2. I am a child growing

3. Giving a 2nd chance would encourage me into becoming a very successful programmer. People like bill gates started out when he was young child. When people starts what they always wants to do when they are child. When they grow up to an adult they get very good at it.

Thanks for reading hopefully this will change the website's whole view about me.

Twitter : @Sfeedman please follow
Join : sfeed.club my website please join

#2 2018-01-30 09:20:30

Hell_666

Re: Official Apology to the whole website

Hi, in my opinion the best way to have a second chance is simply to act as other members expect. So help people if you can, always respect other members and do all you can do to keep this awesome forum alive wink

#3 2018-01-30 09:24:22

npzman
Banned

Hell_666 wrote:

Hi, in my opinion the best way to have a second chance is simply to act as other members expect. So help people if you can, always respect other members and do all you can do to keep this awesome forum alive wink

I am willing to do all of that smile .

#4 2018-02-01 11:24:32

npzman
Banned

Also I apologize, I will stop stalking you people, I will stop asking for help when I see nobody wants to help, to prove I am sorry I will only post my achievements every now and again on the forums and not ask for help rudely like I did

Board footer