Difference between revisions of "Pan Docs"
(→Ways to help)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Excerpt ==
== Excerpt ==
Revision as of 21:44, 9 March 2008
Table of Contents
================================================================= Everything You Always Wanted To Know About GAMEBOY * ================================================================= * but were afraid to ask Pan of -ATX- Document Updated by contributions from: Marat Fayzullin, Pascal Felber, Paul Robson, Martin Korth CPU, SGB, CGB, AUX specs by Martin Korth Last updated 10/2001 by nocash Previously updated 4-Mar-98 by kOOPa
Pan Docs Wikification
Pan Docs is the most comprehensive technical reference to Gameboy that is available to the public. It was originally written by Pan of Anthrox, and was later maintained by Martin Korth, also known for no$gmb. As Pandocs is an important resource, it is a priority to add it to the wiki.
The addition of information from the document is done under the following premises:
- It is thought that the information in the document was meant to be public domain by its authors.
- The document is no longer actively maintained by its original authors.
- Adding the information to a wiki allows people to correct or add information if needed.
- That the information can be presented in such a way that it is more appealing.
Ways to help
- Add information from Pan Docs. (To do: Formatting guidelines)
- Convert ASCII art into images or tables, or other formatting as appropriate.
- Condense information! Create a parallel article where the most important parts of a Pandocs article are condensed.