WLA DX includes the WLA macro assembler, the Binary to Text converter WLAB, and the WLALINK linker. WLA and WLALINK are both available for a variety of targets, of which the GB-Z80 was the initial target.
- Anonymous (reusable, nice for macros) labels
- Sections allocate into empty ROM space (data never overlaps)
- Multiple systems to make games for; all you need is the memory map
- Convenient functions, such as .NAME and .LICENSEECODEOLD along with .ROMDMG, etc.
- You can choose which symbol the empty ROM space will contain
(Please add any bugs you might encounter to the list below)